The Repeat Offender Club was created to reward fabric offenders. How does it work?
Simple, you sign up, buy, buy, buy and we reward you. Spend $100 in 12 months either in our brick & mortar store or online; we will issue you a $10 gift certificate to use within 60 days. There are no cards for you to loose; we will keep track of it for you. There are a couple of exceptions & other details about what counts & how you can redeem them but not too limited. Contact us if you have questions about the particulars that aren't already addressed below.
Q & A:
- How can you join? Just ask. Make a note in your checkout memo and, you're in!
- Is there a club card I have to keep track of? Nope; we'll keep track of that for you.
- Do all my purchases count? Mostly. The purchases made online & in the shop count but sales at shows cannot count because the checkout system is not that sophisticated yet. And no, we cannot add them into the system in the store.
- Are there some items that aren't included in my purchase totals? Yes. Classes, custom quilting, consignment items, gift certificates, taxes & shipping fees.
- Is the 12 month period per calendar year, like from January to December? Nope, the 12 months moves from the day you made a purchase forward 12 months. For example, say your qualifying purchase on May 10 was $50, on August 10 was $60. You will be issued a gift certificate that you have 60 days from August 10 to redeem. $10 of that purchase gets added to future purchases until you reach another $100 total.
- What can I buy with my Reward? You can use it for most anything except another gift certificate.